Last updated on March 7th, 2023 at 11:03 pm
It’s time to change the way you see your Android smartphone you can turn your Android device into iPhone and Windows using the iPhone launcher and Windows 7, 8.1, or even Windows 10 using windows Launcher.
We always think about some good features in the Windows operating system and iPhone especially layout & UI.
I am also an Android smartphone user and honestly get bored seeing the same android interface all the time.
Android Windows 7 launcher application gives you a complete Windows experience and the iPhone launcher can give you an ios interface, features, and layout.
These all launcher gives you a complete feeling that you’re actually using Windows OS & Apple but the truth is you’re using a launcher.
So here I found the 5 best launcher applications according to windows and iPhone operating systems.
If you want your Android device looks like a windows phone or iPhone then you’ve landed in the right place.
I searched on the internet for almost 3 hours then I found some best iPhone launchers and Windows launcher applications for Android.
Check out you will love all launchers I mentioned in this post and with the help of these Launchers, you can Turn your android into Apple iPhone and windows Looking device.
How to Install Launcher on Android
- Download and install.
- Open the application and use Launcher as home.
Win7 Theme for LL
This is a Lightning Launcher template simulating the Windows system. You’ll get the complete layout and feel of the Windows 7 operating system on Android.
– Both portrait and landscape modes are supported.
– You can customize something using provided-menu, without going into Edit mode.
– Can add/remove sound effects for tapping a shortcut/folder.
– Support 27 languages(English, Catalan, Simplified Chinese, Czech, German, Modern Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Ukraine, Vietnamese), although all were translated by Google Translator.
Want to try a new style of Windows Phone?
Launcher 8, is an excellent app for you to experience the Windows phone UI style on your Android devices.
It will make your Android phone’s home screen looks like a Windows Phone.
With this fast, clean launcher, you can customize a personalized Windows phone layout for your Android phone.
Just surprise your friend with the new desktop on your android phone! Also, don’t forget to share your wonderful themes designed yourself after learning how to use this Launcher, maybe your theme will be loved by all of us.
8.1 Metro Look Launcher
This is a perfect app to enjoy the new look of your phone. this app is designed to enjoy a color full UI. It is quite simple and easy to use.
Features of 8.1 Metro Look Launcher
(2) You can customize your tiles with a long click on them.
(3) All Apps can access with a just left swipe
(4) 43 Color available for customizing tiles color
(5) Smoother UI
(6) Easy to use and changing themes
(7) Set a background or wallpaper of your choice
Win 10 Launcher
Are you getting bored with Android’s User Interface and want to enjoy a Windows-style launcher on your Android? No, wait now.
Win 10 Launcher is here for you (Inspired by Windows 10). Customize your phone with a unique look and feel with the fast, clean, and energy-efficient Launcher.
Surprise your friends with a new look at your Android and also share it with your loved ones.
– Android apps in Stylish Tiles
– Best Apps are available on One Click
– Windows Phone Experience on your Android
– Easy Navigation to the Apps
Update to “Win 10 Launcher: Pro” to remove ads.
Move to ios – iPhone Launcher
Everything about iOS is designed to be easy that includes switching to it.
With just a few steps, you can migrate your content automatically and securely from your Android device with the Move to iOS app.
- Message history
- Camera photos and videos
- Web bookmarks
- Mail accounts
When you choose to migrate your data, your new iPhone or iPad will create a private Wi-Fi network and find your nearby Android device running Move to iOS.
After you enter a security code, it will begin transferring your content and put it in the right places.
Just like that once your content has been transferred, you’re ready to get going. IOS will also set up your default mail account.
That’s it, you can start using your new iPhone or iPad and experiencing its endless possibilities.