Last updated on September 25th, 2022 at 11:49 pm
Personalizing the Windows screen makes it look more interesting, even small customization like changing the taskbar colors can feel amazing. In this article, I have discussed how to change the taskbar color in Windows 11.
Windows 11 has added a lot of new features with its updates. This is one of them, it allows you to change the taskbar color. To learn how to do that, read the complete article.
How to Change the Taskbar Color in Windows 11
By following the simple steps, you can personalize, Change the Taskbar Color in Windows 11.
1. Right-click on Taskbar and choose Settings from the menu.
2. Select Personalization in the left half.
3. Click on Colours, to customize the color of the taskbar.
4. In Choose your mode dropdown menu, go ahead and select Custom.
5. Below it choose your default app mode you can either select light or dark mode.
6. Go to the Accent Color section below and you can choose any color from the available ones or click on view colors and select any custom color from it.
7. Toggle on the option labeled as, Show accent color on Start and Taskbar.
8. You have now set the custom color to your taskbar.
Note: The custom color cannot be viewed when Windows is in Light mode. You have to make the default Window into dark mode.
Now, if you change your mind and want to reset the color of the taskbar to its default one.
How to Change the Taskbar Color in Windows 11 to default?
1. Go to Settings by right-clicking on the taskbar.
2. Select Personalization.
3. Go to the Colors section and then to the Accent color.
4. Disable the option Show accent color on start and taskbar.
This will set your taskbar color to default settings.
This was a guide article on how to change the color of the taskbar in windows 11.
I have also included the way using which you can change the color of the taskbar to default. Make sure you comment below and I will bring many such customizations.