Regarding online games like Snakes & Ladders, various games are being enjoyed in the virtual version, as in the board game version.
Since we are Indians, we have grown up playing the popular snakes and ladders game. It was a part of our Ludo board, and people worldwide now enjoy snakes and ladders online.
Looking back at its history, we understand it is all about good over evil. This game is exciting and is enjoyed by all and sundry.
Whether you want to kill time during weekends or want some refreshment after a boring lecture at college, snakes, and ladders is a great way to divert your mind for some time. There are various benefits to playing this game.
You can play snakes and ladders online anytime and from anywhere. Ensure the network connection is strong, or you can play the downloaded version.
For instance, this game allows people to understand the concept of mathematics easily. If you have a kid, you can encourage them to play with snakes and ladders. It also promotes social skills and interaction among the users.
Snakes and ladders also help in the cognitive development of people. The online version also allows you to win some money. Think of having a hobby that will help you fetch some money for extra expenses. How cool is that?
It is one of the favorite pastimes for all age groups because it is easy to understand and a fun game. You only need a stable Internet connection and your laptop or mobile phone.
The best part is that you can also convince your friends and family to join in and spend quality time. Imagine challenging that cousin who used to beat you in every snakes and ladders game in your childhood for the online version now? It is time to beat your siblings! All you need to do is practice, practice, and practice.
All you need is basic mind skills, and you do not have to learn many things to play a game of snakes and ladders. Especially after the pandemic, more and more people are spending time indoors and enjoying themselves with their families virtually. Snakes and ladders game also help in developing social skills.
This is a timeless game that comes with extra adaptable fun.
A beginner’s guide to the Snakes & Ladders game:
1. All you need to do is choose the perfect application for playing this game and download it to your mobile phone. Once you have registered, you can start playing. The game’s origin can be traced back to ancient India when it was known as Moksha Patam. The game used to be played as early as the second century BC. However, other details related to the game have not been found.
2. It was brought to the UK in the 1890s. In the 19th century, colonial rules transformed the game into a modern version. To play the game, you must understand that you start from the basics but can return to square one if you make the wrong moves. You will get a turn to roll a die and move your token accordingly.
3. If you get a ladder on the way, you can climb your way up. However, if you face a snake, you will fall to its lowest number square. Whoever reaches the last square is the winner of the game. You must understand the game’s object and keep playing as your turn comes.
4. If you are thinking about whether the online version is fun, let us tell you that the online version is a replica of the offline version, and you can play it easily. Your aim should be to raise your token and reach the last square first.
5. As a beginner, be patient and calm with the game. It might take some time, and you might lose some games, but it is worth it. Start with free games first, so you do not regret it, even if you lose! The free games are also widely available online.
So this is a complete guideline for you if you are new to this game. Without further delay, you should download, start playing and have a gala time. To learn more about online games you can play while staying indoors, kindly keep an eye on this blog section.
There are other games, such as fantasy football, cricket, rummy, ludo, snooker, and more, that you can play online. You will never get bored with an app or two downloaded on your phone.
People get bored easily these days, and whether you are a grown-up or a teenager, you can feel low sometimes, mainly due to the new normal we are still dealing with.
But yes, the games have helped us sail through the tough times. To know the number of people in India that enjoy virtual gaming, quickly read this Forbes writeup. We are sure you will be amazed at the stats. Get set and go!