In this post, you are going to learn How to Remove Photo Background in Powerpoint 2013.
Very Often it happens, whenever we take own photos especially selfies, sometimes didn’t get a good background.
That’s why people think to remove the background from the picture and insert a new background, what they like.
Removing background from the picture is slightly difficult but it is very easy to insert a new background by adding two pictures.
In this post, I’ll provide you the easiest way to remove the background from any picture.
- Microsoft Office installed
- Open Powerpoint
NOTE: I am using MS OFFICE 2013 version in this Tutorial, So If you got little changes, You don’t need to worry about.
- · Open PowerPoint.
- · Click on INSERT TAB then Clicks on PICTURES.
- · Select image from Your PC.
- · Click on Remove Background.
· This Step is very important.
- Select the Full area of the image as you can see the purple area in the image, This is background we’re going to remove.
- Then Click on Keep Changes.
· Wow all done now…!!!
- · Click File Tab>>Save image without background…enjoy.
· Now you can insert any background image in this picture.
See friends, remove a background image is so easy and it takes a couple of minutes as you can see in this tutorial.