There so many people who have a 3g Android smartphone but 4G completely overtakes the 3g network.
A middle-class person was suffered from high internet data pack, thanks to 4G it creates low price 4g comparison for all network company and its benefits for all Indian internet user, only because of the 4G network every Indian middle-class person can use the internet in 4g network with pay lowest data rate.
In this post, I am going to show you How to Use 4G SIM on 3G Phones. Now come to point, How a 3g smartphone user can get the benefits from the 4G network.
In this trick, we’re talking about how to use a 4G sim on the 3G smartphone.
You can use this trick that is mentioned below to make the 4G SIM card work on your 3G phone.
However, remember that you can use only 3G service only and this would be considerably faster than the ones provided by the other service providers.
Your 3G smartphone should have these requirements
- Android 4.4 KitKat or above
- MediaTek or Qualcomm chipset.
How to check your device having Mediatek or Qualcomm chipset?
- Download the CPU-Z application.
- Open the application and check at the top left side an image shows your device chipset.
- If it is Mediatek or Qualcomm then you can go for further steps.
Steps to use the Jio 4G SIM card on 3G phones
- To use the Jio SIM card on any 3G phone, you need to follow these steps. Make sure to be careful before proceeding with these steps.
- First, download and install the MTK Engineering Mode app on your phone.
- This app will let you run an advanced Setup from the MTK phones’ Engineering Mode Menu. This is also known as Service Mode.
- Open the installed app or enter the mobile-specific code for Engineering Mode.
- Tap on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Then, you need to choose the network mode from 4G LTE, WCDMA, or GSM. You can save it and restart your phone.