Usually, when you accidentally delete important files and empty recycle bin and you might think that the file is permanently gone but it is possible to recover files from pendrive, SD card, recycle bin.
Yes, you can recover files from pendrive on windows pc even if you cleared recycle bin. It is possible to recover deleted files from pen drive, recover all lost files by using a data recovery software. I suggest you use Recuva data recovery software, easy to use and provides a great user interface.
You can recover your all lost files from recycle bin, sd card, Pendrive or any removable drive very easily.
- How To Format SD Card if Windows Unable to Format
- How to use SD Card as Internal Memory in Android
- How to Increase USB Pendrive Storage Up To 16GB
Trust me, I always use this software whenever I needed and the best thing this is a free software, Our Data is precious and now if you want to recover your lost files, you’ve landed on a right place.
Let me tell you how to use Recuva software and the official download link is also provided in the below of this post, you need to follow some simple steps and you can easily recover your Files.
- Select your file extension, means whose type of file you want to recover like videos, mp3, documents or you want to recover all files select ALL FILES and recover data from pendrive, sd card or recycle bin.
- Choose your location from where you want to recover all lost/deleted files.
- Enable deep scan to get better results.